Services With WordPress CMS
We at BRANDSPRO offers complete WordPress website design and development that includes branding, search engine optimization, and a focus on visitor conversions. While we use technology and code, we focus on the customer journey and the user experience. Our web design projects start at the search engine results page and migrate through content and call to actions. We want to help to help you create a digital transformation that is focused on your customer, their experience, and how this journey delivers revenue and ROI to you and your organization
HAPPY TO INTRODUCE
Based on your ROI needs and goals, we offer affordable and quality website design services that will sharply reflect your businesses.
Note: *Indicates starting prices of the package
Over 25 million
people have chosen WordPress to power their website or blog.
Create a Stunning Web Presence
From a simple brochure website to an advanced e-Commerce solution with an integrated forum or membership website, we can create the ultimate solution to meet your marketing goals and objectives. If you have something unique you’d like to create, we’ll produce a customized solution that can include custom post types, taxonomies, APIs, and/or plugins designed and coded specifically for your project requirements.
All of our custom website design and development projects follow a structured process that helps us execute your project on-time and on-budget. Each project is lead by a dedicated project manager, who will coordinate a project team that includes an SEO expert, graphic designer, content manager, and a front and backend coding team.
We’re strong believers in the benefits of search engine optimizations, so we’ll make sure SEO is an integral part of your project. From competitive research and keyword selection, to site mapping and on-page optimization, we’ll help create a website that attracts search engines and encourages users to convert into leads, sales, and revenue.
Custom WordPress Development Projects Dig Deep Into Your Target Market, Business Goals, and Place a Strong Emphasis on Search Engine Optimization
- Marketing goals and objectives
- Goals and objectives for new website
- Product or services offering
- Target audience and possible website visitor personas
- Overall branding direction and goals
- Existing website
- Competitor websites
- Inspiration websites (websites you love)
- Visual requirements
- Focused keywords for organic SEO
- Keyword to content site mapping
- Desired website improvements
- Functional requirements and enhancements
- Content flow requirements
- Outline potential call to actions
- Desired outcomes of website traffic
WordPress Websites Built With the Latest Technology
- Our WordPress themes are responsive, which means they will automatically adapt to mobile devices like iPhones and iPads. Responsive web design (also known as RWD) is a web design approach that provides optimal viewing across a wide range of devices. One website can accommodate desktop computer monitors, tablets, and mobile phones. This saves you development time, as well as reduces ongoing maintenance costs.
- All of our WordPress design projects are built as child themes for the Genesis Framework. Over 182,000 WordPress users have trusted StudioPress and the Genesis Framework. We love it and we know you will too.
- Performance is a key concern to us, so you don’t have to worry about it. With Genesis we can code lots of highly functional options, without comprising on website performance.
- Our projects help your website or blog rank higher in the search engines and make SEO tasks like meta definition a breeze.
- Because we use Genesis, our projects offer state of the art security. You can rest easy knowing your website or blog is secure.
- Update or customize your site easily with the use of widgets, columns, and multiple page layouts. The world is constantly evolving and your website should too.
- Genesis comes equipped with support for microdata and schema.org markup. Don’t make search engines guess about the important content on your website.
- Genesis allows our projects to support HTML5. All new websites and themes are being built with HTML5, which means your website or blog will be fast and flexible.
Other Add-on Service can make your day. Choose the services below and make your dream come true.